Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Maths Reflection

Maths Reflection 30/04/12
· Something I was pleased with was the poster me and Katrina did
because we worked hard on it and it got completed.

· I really enjoyed learning the different strategies that me and Katrina knew because then I know more strategies.


· Something I found hard was working out the strategies.  


· Something that made me think was working out the problem
because it was a big problem.

· Something I want to get better at is my timetables



What can I do about it  is practice






Voice Recorder >>

4 comments:

  1. Cool Tash this is great, your speech is nice and clear. I did D+H as well. Did you have a strategy that you struggled on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Floss
    They were all pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Tash.
    Well do Tash your voice recoding is really clear.
    What is the best part of that stratgey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy
      It was easy and I like timetables they are fun to learn.

      Delete