Friday, February 24, 2012

My Reflection

Reflection for my first three weeks in a
Digi Class!!!

· Something I felt pleased with was my Goggle Docs writing because I like writing and I get better at typing.                             
· I really enjoyed learning about my blog because I have never had a blog before and I always wanted one.

· Something I found hard was checking before you put a post on your blog because I could not wait to see the post up on my blog and to get more comments. But after awhile I got the hang of it.

· Something that made me think was coming up for a idea for my embarrassing moment writing. Because I could not think up an funny embarrassing moment but I got one at last.   

· Something I want to get better at is my spelling.  Practice, practice and more practice on my computer.

5 comments:

  1. Honest reflection, Natasha. Keep up your fantastic attitude towards learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Natasha, some very interesting reflections here! We are really enjoying learning about blogs and Ejournals too. Im still getting the hang of posting and getting my class to post quality comments too. im going to use some of the links your teacher has used to show my class what quality comments should look and sound like. Has your teacher used voicethread before? We are really enjoying using this in Room 14. thank you for visiting and commenting on our blog! We really enjoyed reading it this morning and some of my students have comment back to you too! Have a great day!

    Mrs Gunn
    Room 14, Vardon School, Hamilton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yes he has used voice thread.But our class has never used it yet this year

      Delete
  3. Great reflections Natasha. You have all learnt a lot of skills already. It was great having your expertise at our Digikidz session today. I'm sure you will be an expert in lots of Web 2.0 tools. Typing is a really good skill to have, so keep practicing. I was grateful that I learnt to touch type at school. It makes everything you do so much quicker. Try http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/typing/ it helps you to get your fingers in the right positions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Ok I will have a go tonight.I had fun at the DigiKidz class!

      Delete