Friday, December 14, 2012

The Bracelet (Chapter 8)

Chapter Eight

Hospital Mahim  

Wow, what a busy week but finally we have a weekend, it took decades to get here though. I got out of bed early on Saturday I don’t know why. I was even up before Mum which isn't normal, I sneaked out to the fridge and stole some fruit and nut chocolate. It tasted like I was in heaven, it was a delight. I made my breakfast and headed off to the little store I saw last night.

As I was walking through the park to the shopping centre, I heard someone's voice behind me that I knew so I turned around. Then there right sitting on the ledge was my little brother playing with his friend Andrew by the water fountain. I was just about to ran and ask why oh why he was out here at 10.00 o'clock in the morning when “splash” my brother went flying over the edge of the fountain, it wasn't a pretty sight. This time I actually ran to them physically. I looked over the wall to find red blood drifting around in the water in those few seconds I didn't know what to do. I leaped into the water with fright and picked up Johnny and his friend by the hand and put them down on the concert.


Lights were flashing everywhere, I felt a bit sick actually this was all too much. Mum came rushing towards Johnny she had tears in her eyes, Johnny had things coming all out of his mouth I couldn't even believe how majorly hurt he was, it was all the same for Andrew his mother was crouching over him talking to him quietly.

We ended up in hospital up at the top level, where every doctor there was in this place was looking at him. I couldn't think straight with everyone rushing around it was so hot and sweaty. Mum called me over, I hopped off the high chair I was on. “You look very hot darling? I nodded and touched my cheeks I reckon I could fry a sausage on them. Mum wiggled out of the seat and pulled me down to the very bottom at the front door.   

She got some money out of her wallet and handed it to me then wandered back up to Johnny. I suppose I was to go and buy myself something at the little dairy on the other side of the street so I did.

10 comments:

  1. Wow Tash. This is one of the best chapters. It is a quite a sad one though. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Tash:)
    I am enjoying these bracelet stories:)
    I am so surprised that it has got up to chapter 8:)
    GREAT TASH:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Tash!
    I have been waiting to read chapter 8. You have been writing your braclet stories really well.
    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tension is building well in your story, Tash!

    I have read most of chapter nine and can't wait for you to publish it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Natasha!
    Poor Johnny, does he get better?
    I wonder what happens next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kharn!
      Yes! he will but not fully.

      Delete