· Something I was pleased with was the archery.
Because I had never done it before and I was nervous and I did it and it turned out to be one of the best things at camp.
· I really enjoyed learning about how they made it in the olden days and what they used it for.
Because it was something that I never really knew and I like learning about new things.
· Something I found hard was pulling my arm back to shoot the arrow at the target.
· Something that made me think was what they made their arrows out of.
Because it was things I have never heard of before.
· Something I want to get better at is shooting the arrows in the right direction.
(Is to practice more)